Sunday, March 16, 2014

One step closer

PASSING an exam is feel good factor. I never thought I would be leaning law one day. But it has become reality and I am glad to know I passed first ever semester exam for my ongoing law post-graduate program. Technology made our world easier. I never thought of studying at Yangon University one day and technology today make this barrier broken and everything is possible for those who are willing to learn, far or near. With my colleague, I applied the course after finding its advertisement in an exile media. We were allowed to admit the course and we two together passed our first semester without much difficulties.

Reading law never come easy, especially for working adult I think. Its content are not entertaining and make reader find it bore easily. Try to concentrate amap and change lifestyle a bit for commitment of chasing another honor. I strongly believe that understanding law will make me feel safe in my future conduct by knowing which is right and wrong black and white. Slightly dream to become a MP one day where an opportunity arisen for me. Why not if I am willing to? I will serve my country even more than any other professionals as a MP I think. But it is always easier said than done. What I can say now is one step closer to become a lawyer. Whatever I have started with, it must reach to the end. This time is not exception by the best endeavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment