Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Car Story-1

IT is always easier said than done. It is not exception for tracking a suitable car in local market though car showrooms are mushrooming across the city of Yangon. About 3 months before, I tried to surf on online market so that I could familiarize with some basis knowledge. It is rare that I buy an expensive thing in life, exactly second time I buy a thing more than 100 lakhs after my flat in Yangon. 
Listening some stories with relate to car by our little daughter via my eldest sister who guardian her while we are away for work, our determination on buying a car to our little daughter become bold. It took me at least couple month survey through online as well as friends who are familiar with cars. I decided to buy a car during our last CNY holiday back home. It is tight to find a suitable car within couple week long holiday. There are other things in our schedule to be done. With the help of local friend, we explored car market in Yangon both car broker's yards as well as newly established showrooms. It is indeed not easy task to decide within a short time frame. But I have to make decision after couple days survey and finally bought a mid-range sedan for our little daughter. There are several issues that I have to think before I buy a car, such as budget, model, color, durability, fuel consumption, spare parts, even popularity brand so that I could sell back easily when I want to upgrade in future.

It is a bit funny that I not dare to drive on the complex roads of Yangon. Thus, I hired a driver through my friend so that we could drive back home by our newly acquired car. My wife and daughter were visibly happy with the new car and I am satisfied by their support. To be honest, I had a bit worry that they don't like so much with what I bought. My wife love the car I chose though it is slightly over our tentative budget. As we intend to return home in near future, I tried to buy a car as high as model so that I couldn't find it troublesome for some years in future. It was only driven for 30,000km to date and it good as new car in appearance. It is 1300cc engine and consume less fuel. The color is light green and lovable to ride in. The model is 2010 and internal grade is XL which is considered good interior decoration. Overall I am satisfied with the car and happily return home with some pride as I have done another milestone in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment