Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Car Story 5

MY wife and I intend to present the car to my sister family when we return homeland permanently in future as a form of appreciation toward their guardianship to our daughter. We aimed it and I even once told my sister to drive herself amap and we don't mind any accident happened by herself when she recalls me about accident. To me, I want to see my sister drive happily. I don't want to see anybody else taking the car away from her even her husband. He would threat my sister when she try to drive by saying he is worrisome. I oversee the intention behind of his words. He is the one who has itchy hands though I never authorize him to drive. Besides my daughter dislikes him to be nearby as well.

If you own a car, you may feel the same feeling as I am to leave the car in the hand of unskilled driver. The risk become more when it involved loved ones. I sometime cannot sleep if I think of that. By buying a car for my daughter, does it mean I risk her life on daily basis through unskillful driver, I asked myself frequently. I won't forgive myself should something adverse arisen by this car and lousy driver. The fact say how lousy he is. My sister and her husband attended driving training together under same trainer. My sister straight away pass by one stroke. But he fails twice and passed on thrice attempt. He even enters the exam by own car which is more sophisticated than center's antique cars. This say volume and of course make us worrisome to helplessly see him ferry our daughter between home and school. 

I want to hear my sister say she is becoming used to car and drive confidently. Instead, she would say me how her husband is driving skillfully that I don't want to hear. My sister was so smart and always taking leading role in her household activities. What made her change her altitude, I wonder. I would usually shut my mouth up when she recommends her husband. Later I think of my wife that she wants to see me drive and try to understand my sister a bit. I may conclude that I love my sister so much and wanna see her drive my daughter. But on the other side, she loves to see her husband drive and ride on the car her hubby drives. Perhaps this is right and I might not have seen it due to some angry and proud from materials rich I recently acquainted. For me, I can't do nothing but to pray for road safety of our little daughter by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment