Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Car Story 4

THE next day morning, I found out another hit accident on my car's cheek via my another sister. Oh God, I am too sad to see the accident which is far bigger than behind one. How do I find myself to forgive the offender. My sister told me that it is done by my brother in-law who is so stingy and whose brain is not running properly sometime. I didn't confront him in person. Why? If I do so, my wife will know the case and suffer as I am. I really don't want her unhappy by this accidents. It doesn't mean I want to mitigate the degree of offence. I just unhappy by the conducts of my sister and her husband. We spent our hard earn money, over S$22,000 for the car. Reality is that they cannot dream to drive a car by their own money. Then, why do they goes careless even we yet to go back work. I am distraught and motionless and don't want to speak to all. Just cheating my wife saying I am feeling well though medication. 

When I see my wife happy with her daughter, I feel guilty for not telling her truth story. She wants to see me drive them pagoda and preschool. She waits until I can drive confidently while I am trying to familiarize the car on the road. They are happy when I drive them pagoda and around the town. I am not fully happy with the accident in mind. How do I comfort myself? How do I satisfy myself knowing leave our new car in the hands of such beginner driver. The second foul drive happened at the home gate. I guess he might have avoided the tree and crash at brick gate. Come back to the first day argument, his own sister block our plan to cut the tree which is intruding the opening gate. They are just beginner and not clever on the wheel. I am really sad to learn my car went wild by others. I estimates that my car value has been down to 20 lakhs. I return Yangon for flight and until then I didn't confront them for their wrong doing. But there is a big thing inside my mind and I can't tell you how make me suffer. No wonder our forefather said, having something precious thing is also troublesome. People wrongly think they are feeling sad when they don't have luxury things in life. In fact, having also has the same degree of worrisome, troublesome and even can break the good relationship to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment