Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Karma

I always dream of a car since I gets my driving license about 15 years ago when I had no chance to own a car then. Today, with the help of economic reform happening in my homeland, I could afford a car to own and think of which car I would love to drive when I walk on the platform and see the car goes by. I used to tell my wife early morning how I have driven in my dream with you and my daughter. My wife would laugh at me as she knows how much I love to drive. My colleagues at office told me that it is good for you to drive in the dream, you don't need to worry for drive when you actually buy a car outside. Now I have bought a car through my best endeavor and no chance to drive as I am not staying in the place where car is placed. What kind of karma I am possessing? I might do good things more than before to shift my bad karma to good if any.

To date, my wife and I are staying at either relative houses or hostels. Nowadays, we own a flat in Yangon and still unable to live in our flat due to the same reason above. Anyhow, we still need to rely on other's property and of course have to look at the landlord for smooth living. Again, I think of karma we are possessing by past life. Being Buddhists, we cannot ignore the important of karma as a reflection of our deeds in past. We have to believe that when we do good thing, good things will follow to the patch we go. This is the basis principle/ sense of a Buddhist. We are fundamentally not allowed to do bad deed in our daily life and try to do good deed amap. Otherwise, we are much alike traditional Buddhist by chance rather than a hard-core Buddhist through practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment