Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Curious girl has always question

AS we drove home by our car this time, our little daughter asked several questions with relate to car. Because this is first ever time for her to ride in a sedan car and she wonder about everything around on the way back home. When the car sounds as a reminder of failing fixing seat-belt, she quickly asked me why is it sounding. It is because the passenger and driver are not fixing the seat-belt, I reply. I demonstrated and proof her that sound stop after fixing belt in place. She continue, why need to fix the belt, Daddy. It is for our safety my dear. The car may need to stop suddenly and we may be pushed forward by force and we could able to hit the thing ahead and got injury. At the worse scenario, the car hit another car or thing ahead and we could be victim of accident at any time. There are airbags in the car and they would inflate and save the passengers only when we are systematically seated with belt. Aww, I see, she is pleased by answer. What if I am not fixed by belt? We may have serious injury and can cause dead. Please remember to use seat belt whenever you ride the car, my dear. She said, yes I'll.

Usually, my wife and daughter ride in back seats and they would look at how I am driving in front. My wife used to busy answering her questions. What's for that button, Mummy? This button is like a switch for car doors. You must ensure it is closed position whenever you board on car. What if I am not doing so, she continue to ask. You may fall over the car to ground when the car turn suddenly with force. Oh it is too dangerous? Yes darling, it is serious and you don't need to worry when you lock the doors before the car move. She noted and silent in please. On the road from Yangon to Magway, we ride the whole day and she started to familiar with the buttons and parts on car. She is helpful to remind adults who are forgotten to do so. She would ask me to take belt when I drive. She would not hesitate to ask other passengers to take belts as well as lock the door button before the car is move forward. We are pleased by her conduct and we don't need to worry for her not following on board law when we are away from her. She is such a sharp little girl to absorb new things quickly and we are happy to see her as an eager children who wanna know almost everything around. Unfortunately, we are unable to live together for the moment and fail to teach her amap and it has been reason for my wife to return home as quickly as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment