Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Car Story 3

KEEP traveling during our couple week holiday, it was my wife's turn to go her village after my native village. Unfortunately, the roads to my extended family is not good enough to drive our new car which is not rough. Thus, we rented a car and carry on our journey. We could able to stay one two days at a place. The weather is keep changing on the route we travelling. Singapore is ever hot, then Yangon's winter is mild cold, after that central Burma's weather become relatively cold, finally my wife's mountainous village welcomes us with chilly cold. One place short stay, but the same traveler, me, my wife and our little daughter. When I reach my wife village, I begin to feel sick due to cold and dust I encountered during the journey. But life goes on and we return home after 3 nights stay.

In return, my illness deteriorate and even needed to asked my sister to book clinic for seeing doctor before we get back home. My mild are heavy, my noise are blocked, body keep pain, headache all make me feel uncomfortable. It become a bit anxious when I cannot make a success call to my sister by thinking all possible ways. As soon as I arrive home, my sister and I go to the clinic to see doctor. The bad news awaits me and my sister slowly tell me the story of accident she has encountered. She is crying while telling story that make me console her instead of angry for that. I comfort her saying money can be found and human is the most valuable in life. She said, she can't sleep and eat over two days and seeing physician for her health. Again I am saddened by the news. I yet to see my car when I know the news. In fact, I am eager to look the wound by my naked eyes. But I tried to conceal my anger and comfort my sister.

I think it make my blood pressure even higher. The doctor told me that blood pressure is alarming at 150:100, lower pressure 100 is so danger and she suggests me to take medicine for the rest of life in order to prevent chronic decease happen to me. According to my sister, the motocycle hit the car while she is learn driving on the road. The trainer is beside her and they fail to catch the offender due to trainer's ignorance on accident. My sister felt somebody hit the car and wanted to get off the car to check but trainer stop her to do so. Later found that there was a cut left by running away motorcycle. She depressed the brake pedal to stop car immediately and the motorcycle behind hit the car. Anyhow, my newly acquired car got wound and won't return to original stage. They tried to hide the case by using sticker which read "slow stop". I said my sister that you're right by telling me truth before I see the case and urged not to tell my wife. My intention is not to make my wife suffer as I am. I am sure she will also not happy to know the news. We just buy our car and it already crashed before we return. It means too much for us to swallow. Life carry on. What'll happen? I'll continue to write. Please tune-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment