Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Horn lesson

OUR little girl now enjoy riding own car everyday routine to the preschool. My eldest sister serves her as a driver and keep answering her question on behalf of us. One day, my sister press horn to sound the careless walkers on the road. The little girl asked why do so? My sister answered that I am alarming people so that they notice a car is approaching behind. Then what they're doing? They'll walk aside the road for the car to drive over. What if you do not horn them? Our car may hit them and got accident. I see.

There is a sharp turn without visibility in advance nearby our home. My sister used to give a horn so that the fellow road users can hear and avoid speedy motor-bikers. As the little daughter sees her aunty give a horn without having any person in front. She asked why need horn without people in front. My sister explains it is because we cannot see in front and have to signal others coming from opposite direction. There are a lot motor-bikers who drive so fast without reducing their speed at sharp turn. We may hit them if they came in suddenly. To avoid that, I must horn first before we see clearly in front. The little girl is pleased by the answer. Luckily, my sister is a teacher and know how to answer her serial questions properly. As a parent, we want her get a proper answer for whatever she wants to know at her age of 3.5 years. It is paramount important to let our children know the things in correct way so that they don't need to confuse in later stage of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment