Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Car Story 2

ONE month before we return for holiday, I asked my sister to attend driving training and gets driving license so that she would be ready to drive when I bring a car home for our little daughter. I was quite happy to imagine that my sister drives to ferry our daughter to pre-school. My sister replied me that her husband will join her attending driving training so that he could be utilized to drive when she is not free. Though the reason is good, I am not happy with. I sense that my brother-in-law will make my sister aside to take wheel in hand though my sister assured me that she would be always first priority to drive the car. It was starting point that will crack our relationship.

As we return home with new car for first ever time, we were happy to reach our home at one evening from Yangon. Our happy won't last long by one incident. My house has its own garage for car in but there is some tenants inside currently. However there is still parking space in front of our house. My wife and I want to park our car at our resident naturally. But my sister and her hubby want to park the car in their own yard which is few plots away from our house. No issue until that point. When we first drive in their home, the driver we hired from Yangon suggested that the gate is disturbed by a young tree and it should be cut in order to avoid possible crash by citing they are inexperience drivers. I, my sister and her husband agree with him. The problem is my sister's sister-in-law who protect to do so. Then I asked my sister to place a car in my house. My sister and her husband fought with their family member but lost. The very first evening was ended with quarrel and we are not happy to witness the incident.

We don't want to bring in sadness by our own car. We tried to persuade my sister to park the car to our own yard so that she no needs to argue with her sister in law in future. My sister looks stubborn and never promise me. I am stressed as I cannot openly challenge them because we will have to leave the car with them. We are just visitors there for a week and have to return to our works soon after. Without proper settlement, we won't be happy to return and I tried not to show my wire. We soon drove to my native town to make some donation in commemorate for our late parent. We had some happy moment during our donation at village home and it was noted the most happy moment I have enjoyed during my recent holiday back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment