Friday, November 13, 2009

Where is our dignity?


WHAT IS DIGNITY? I don't know the wider definition of this beautiful word but briefly I understand. For a flower, blossoming to its eternal without any destroying factor should be called a dignity. For a bird, able to fly and live without enemy is its dignity. For a building, possessing a famous touch by artiste /engineer is its dignity. Then how about for a human being ? It might be living peacefully and doing meaningful works as much as possible. It's my personal view and it can be totally wrong due to my poor understanding of English. Appreciate if you correct me by commenting if you have seen this post.

For sure we missed our dignity during we work in Malaysia. We hard work there and we receive disrespect for that. We are obedient enough and we receive their bully. We tried our best but they never recognized our commitment. Anyway we all keep our faithfulness to our employer during our contract period there. We are so disappointing when they treat us unfairly and we are much look like their servant instead professional.

We were suffering by the time they unfairly accuse us at some occasion. HR manager would come in our room and will ask when
1) the news paper is disappear despite everybody reads it.
2) the foods in refrigerator goes missing
3) one colleague miss something especially money

She'll exclude us when
1) X'mas lunch was held in office for all staffs
2) bonus receptionist announced
3) any kind of leave offered
4) the time comes for salary rise

She''ll include us when
1) she needs to shift office furniture and throw old one to dump site
2) stationery delivery car arrived office
3) time comes to cut staff's salary
4) prepare to list for fine

We were not happy but we have to work. When I claim for send me back home, they'll fine me and even my demand can end with salary delayed. They have a thousand method in punishing their workers. We are under-dog and there is no mercy for us. I have learned that X'stian people are much gentle and a lot kind to people around. But my employer would be exceptional I think. They have no kind heart to their inferiors. They are so rich and they are in their mind how to cut and fine worker's wages for ridiculous reason. We were helpless when they treat us unfairly and finally our brain had been washed successfully by cruel people. I never thought that I would find such a people in my life. It's a lot to a young man and we swallow that bitter taste. I look forward I cannot meet again such experience in future. Fortunately, I'm currently working in Singapore where laws govern people and I don't need to worry to be abused by employer anymore. Here there is MOM to look after employee's interest and safety. You will never don't know how good your job is unless you had found the employer as bad as I encounter. Thanks for my good karma that able to minimise my bad days and hopefully I'll forget about my nightmare days in KL, Malaysa sooner or later.

MAY ALL THE HUMAN BEING FREE FROM FEAR AND POSSESS THEIR DIGNITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment