Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Me and oversea job dream

It started to me to dream oversea job few months after arriving in yangon for company job. Exactly I was working at my second company as a site QS. My boss was working at the Singapore for 11 years before he return home to establish his own construction firm. So he used to tell us about his oversea experience whenever the time is spared. We listened to his experience and probably it is the source of what I am dare to dream oversea job.

It ignited me when my cousin brother who is working in singapore at that time return to myanmar for getting married. He told me that there is a chance to attend polytechnic if I want to go singapore. I asked him all possible way to go singapore and I followed his suggestion. He brought an application form for me to fill up and asked me to make all my original certs to notrial. Frankly I didn't understand what does notrial certs mean. He explained me the procedure and I made it successfully without any difficulties. After his wedding ceremony, he return singapore by bringing my application form and reliable certs with notrial. I was looking for his call while I am preparing for something like english speaking. I enrolled one english speaking class at hle dan junction and try to improve my english knowledge. On the other hand, I am still working at the San Pya Market Project and my boss encouraged me to attend class. My colleagues also did not object my class attending. I could need to go class earlier than a normal working hours so as to arrive class in time.

By the time I was infected this oversea virus, the market price for singapore is around 6 lakhs and I wasn't afford to pay agent. Another reason to control my mind is that there are only blue-collar jobs available in singapore. Being engineer, I was distraught to work as a mason or carpenter at oversea. So I waited for a good opportunities and it took me about 7 years to fulfill my dream finally. The day I remember that I found an oversea job opportunity from newspaper and it was a job for gardener at canada. Agent demand 13.5 lakhs for this plant watering job and I was helpless to deal with agent. When I told my engineer colleage, she suggested me to make it share for 50:50. It's mean she'll invest 50% in my oversea project plan and as a return I will have to marry her before I go oversea. Her idea is she'ld able to follow in later after I settled in oversea as a spouse. Although her idea is good, I have no money to pay 50% and again I cancel this opportunity. Later project finished and I need to move to a new project. After few month in new project, I applied resign letter for next challenges.

I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAN GET A CHANCE TO GO ABROAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment