Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Me and missing chance to work in S'pore

My oversea dream gradually became twilight and I was given a chance to go back school for further study in 2001, January. In the consent of my sisters, I go back campus life for engineering degree. After 2 year (4 semesters), I got a break and went down yangon for a part time job. I went back my previous boss of second company and he welcomed me to join his workforce when he see me at his ongoing site. My boss is doing at the multi-purpose centre at min dhama road and it is arleady finished by the time I arrive there. One of my close friend is still working in that company and I visited him during my job seeking. Fortunately I met with my boss and he asked me what I am doing right now. I simply answered that I am making further studies for my degree and I am enjoying semester break right now. Immediately he asked me to work for him if I haven't found any job and I was so glad to get his offer and I agian worked for him.

ONE day my boss took me one restaurant and asked me if I want to go oversea for job. I was surprised by hearing this offer and immediately reply 'yes'. Then boss asked me if my family will allow to go or not. I say, definitely yes and they'ld be even happy if they hear this good news. Unfortunately few days later, my B.Tech result come out and I was quilified for B.E course. It's mean B.E is one year away from now and I was so confuse in deciding what to do next between two opportunities. In my mind I wanted to go singapore rather than go back school. When I revealed my family about this opportunity, they object for going oversea without finishing my degree course. At the same time, my boss asked me to make a passport and get ready for interview. One day boss called me to come and interview at his may hwa office with Singaporean business man. I am sure I would be selected if I go and interview because I have been my boss's recommendation and boss has a few share in that business. Painfully, I replied boss for unable to go oversea for degree pursuing. Boss was angry and surprised upon my saying. I just requested him for my failure of promise and went back school by dragging. I don't know what I should blame; for a good result or for very obedient to my family. For sure is I don't know how long I will need to wait to get a same chance in future.

BY THIS WAY, I MISSED A GOOD CHANCE TO GO AND WORK AT OVERSEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment