Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Departure Day for Adventure



THE NIGHT before I go to Malaysia, I slept together with my elder sisters at the house of my cousin brother at Batar Bus-stop. We talked a lot about future and they reminded me in some area to take care myself while I am away from mother land. I say yes to all reminder and we hardly passed that night and slept a little bit time.

Next early morning on the day of 25th March, 2005, we moved to the place I lived in to pack my things and go to airport in time. I was living at the monastery of Insein township and my cousin sister who is living together at monastery has a car and she send us to airport. By the time we arrived to airport on 10:15am, some of my friends and girl friend already arrived there and they gave me presents and greeted me. I was busy with greeting to everybody since they all come here by the sake of friendship and love.

On the other hand, I need to talk with agent lady for immigration clearance and busy with filling up the forms. She gave me some voucher to reclaim our luggages when I arrive in Kuala Lumpur airport. I listened to her words carefully and noted in my note book. Our group include 6 people in which 4 are engineers and 2 are technicians. I am the second youngest man among the group and agent lady told me dos and don'ts when I arrive in malaysia. I say yes to all reminders by agent.

After finishing it, I returned to my friends, gf and sisters place to say goodbye. At that time, agent lady called me to check in and I asked her if I can return here again. She replied me "No" after check in,,,I was so sad to hear that and suddenly I cried infront of my sisters and friends. They also I think is crying bcz of my action. I was unstoppable my tear rolling out of my eyes to the surface of my cheek. I hugged to all my sisters and gf and kissed them. After that, I moved away from their sight to a palour room. The photo attached was taken at the airport just before I check in at yangon international airport with my beloving sisters, friends and girl-friend(now my wife) and I keep it for my hostric day photo.

They don't go back until the plane take-off from the lane. I raise my hand when I step up to board plane. I cannot see them clearly from distance and everbody raised their hands and so do I. It happened to me really on the day I started for my long journey of adventure with full of nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment