Friday, October 30, 2009

Go back college for further study

AFTER successfully fininshed 100 acre rice project, I was busy with other business at the same place and don't see when I can escape from this forest. Getting new friends from nearby villages makes me feel at home and I am no longer boring to work this agricultural related projects. I have to find a suitable market for my farm's products like eggs, vegetable, watermalon, etc. So I could able to close with business people from that region. I learnt a lot from dealing with business people and it makes me mature a bit compare to my age. I was about 22 years old by the time I worked there as a manager. Actually I am much more look like general worker than a manager bcz I have no assistant and need to do everything A to Z by myself. Everyday I would need to wake up early and arrange everything to make sure all the work are in order. Anyway anyhow the time passed by and oneday I got a message from my family to go back college.

My institute despatched a letter of quilification to make further study for my degree course. I was confused by the time I first heard about that news and later I decided to agree with my sister's suggestion. So I replaced my place with my close friend, handover all running works and left the office for my further studies. I was never considered to get back school someday since I graduated my first diploma from institute. As life is unforeseeable, I do rebecome a student at the newly open GTC (Government Technological College) at Kyauk Se'. I don't know if I am interested in studying like before since I have reached deep in working area. But I'll try to do my best to get a good result in my studying and joined my old-institute-mates there.

SEEING BACK MY OLD FRIENDS MAKE ME HAPPY AND EVEN YOUNGER MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment