Monday, October 19, 2009

Istana memory


IT was sunny enough for outdoor lovers and coincidencely public holiday for deepavali.

THE day I spent with my friends at Istana makes me happy and able to boost our solid relationship.

MEANWHILE I did consider why we cannot able to get the same experience in our mother land.

I witnessed some displays that were presented by my govt and I felt delighted to see them among its world-wide counterparts.

I was amazed to see the landscape and smart guards who were motionless for a significant time and just thought if I were them...:D

WE paid 1S$ entry fees being foreigner and didn't mind for that once we were given money worthy back.

WE needed to pay S$ 2 to enter inside the istana and seeing all sort of presents that were presented by a lot of countries all over the world and they seems to be proud to display all these.

IT WOULD probably be my life-time experience as my stay in singapore is uncertain for tomorrow just like other fellow citizens due to construction industry haven't recover yet despite other sectors are well upturned.

I WAS SO TIRED by this tour as it is followed to a trip to a palau ubin and at the end of the day all my pains are disappeared when I see back the memoriable photos and sharing with all my friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment