Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WHO AM I ?

AFTER successfully finished in meeting for my resignation, I went back to company quarter and pack my things and move out for my previous boss's house. I don't let him know that I already quit the job when I see him at home. His home is not alien to me and so do his family members since I was staying there for a few mth before. So I position my things in the shrine room where I previously stay in. On that evening, we met on the meeting room and he explained about his project and I was surprised.

Boss: R u ok at ur job now?
Me : yes so far ok
Boss: My minister friend and I played golf together last week at City Golf Club.
Me : Soooo
Boss: He brought me somewhere after playing golf.
Me : where is it?
Boss: somewhere nearby hmaw bi township.
Me : then what did you find there?
Boss: It is No.(1) Army Vocational Training School for Agricultural and Poultry under controlled by his supervision.
Me : how does it related with ur new project?
Boss : According to him, the project is always lost at the end of the season after audit every year.
Me : then what is his idea?
Boss : He plan to rent all 100 acre farm field to private sector.
Me : So he wants u to take it that project?
Boss : yes, he purposely brought me there and asked me if I want or not.
Me : then what is your answer to his Q?
Boss : no choice, I have to take it for the sake of long term relationship with him.
Me : But I don't familiar with agricultural sector and pls remember I am civil engineer.
Boss : Don't bother that, I just want you to control my budget and manage labours.
Me : hmmmmm
Boss : He promised me that he'll ordered his technical official to help me all the way in term of technical assistance whenever I need it.
Me : So when will the project start?
Boss : As soon as possible because the rainy season is at the corner now.
Me : hmmm, lets go and visit actual site and decide what we can do in preliminary stage.
Boss : good idea, how about tomorrow? by the way how will you do with your current job?
Me : forget about my job, I am desperate to help you and I already made up my mind.
Boss : Ok, thanks

Finally I realised what kind of project is awaiting me ahead and I even don't know why I become so cheap whenever he, boss, asked me to help. I went to bed by thinking a lot of uncertain tomorrow and that night I hardly sleep overnight with full of worry. I don't know if my family agree or not if I disclose my current situation. Anyway I have to end my plot to the best of my effort.

HELLO TOMORROW, I AM HERE TO COME AND SEE YOU REGARDLESS OF JOBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment