Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Third Resignation In My Life

AFTER SERIES OF CONFLICT among site people and sub-contractors also don't like to work with me, the company directors called meeting and decided to send me back yangon. So I able to return yangon earlier than expected before project finished. I am deployed to a bungalow project that is located at the AD street. I worked for about one month there and my previous boss contacted me to re-join him for his new project. Since I already given him a promise to join him if he grab a project before I joined this current company, I'll have to return to him. I asked him what kind of project is it? He wants me to come home for discussion and I was distraught how to answer his request. I remember that day was eve-day of full moon day of kasone.

After getting his call, I considered how to say him and loose my focus on job. Meanwhile one of director called me from office and told me to wait him to go somewhere else tomorrow. I replied

Me : I am going to take leave tomorrow (full moon day of kasone)
director: shit,,,,why you want to take leave? R you interesting in working job?
Me : yes I am interesting sir, but tomorrow is buddha day and public holiday (In my mind, I need to go my previous boss's house for discussion)
director: hey I know that,,, I also wanted to take a rest, but keep working, if you are not interested in work anymore, GET OUT OF THE JOB
Me : Alright sir, I'll quit
director : by surprising,,,,hey I meann.........
Me : I hang down phone
A few minute later,
Staff: hi bro, director phone for you..
Me : I go and listen to him
director: zin, can you come to office this evening?
Me : ok, no problem
director: I'll wait for you here
Me : alright sir

That evening, I went to head office to see director and I don't know what will happen to me. When I arrive office, I reported to reception staff and wait for him come out from living room. Few minute later, he called me to come in his room

director : what happened to you, man?
Me : Nothing special, sir
director : what did I say wrong then?
Me : No, sir
director: Then why did you say me to resign?
Me : I don't want to work here anymore
director : why? don't you satisfy being sent back to yangon from Than Taung Project?
Me : No, sir
director : Then anyprob with my company?
Me : Yes, I have
director : what's that? can u let me know?
Me : No, I don't want to tell you, sir, sorry
director : But we respect in what you have contribute to our company and don't want to lose you
Me : Thanks to hear that
director : And we felt that it's not fair to us
Me : why sir, it's my right to do so since we didn't sign any agreement before working here.
director : we gave you salary while we don't have enough job in company
Me : Yes I know that but it's your decision to keep me
director : now so many jobs on the pipeline
Me : Yes, I also wanna continue to work but
director : but what??? tell me if you have any hidden matter
Me : I do happy to work in your company and this is my personal problem with my previous boss
director : what do you mean personal problem?
Me : I promised my previous boss to return him when he get back new project
director : does it mean you betral to us?
Me : I do not intend to do so, sir
director : but it's going directly to that
Me : I owe him a lot
director : why?
Me : He helped me giving hospital bills when my mother was sicked and hospitalized.
director : aww I see, then I don't want to try to stop you resign from our company
Me : Thanks for understanding
director : Wish you all the best in future
Me : Thanks indeed, sir. I'll never forget the days I worked together with you.
director : me too

BY THIS WAY, I became jobless immediately without any plan....I just expect for tomorrow meeting with my previous boss who has only money. He is uneducated man and he totally relied to me for his business. I don't know why I am so cheap when he is concerned to my life. He previously pulled me out of my first ever permanent job and made me jobless for several months until I could join this company. Now he demand me to get back and I again easily decide to resign from a good company. I don't know what I have to do in my next project and also don't know when will it start.

FOR SURE I CAN SAY NOW IS, AGAIN, I AM JOBLESS NOW..........

No comments:

Post a Comment