Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little bargain girl

ONE fine afternoon, my little daughter was playing herself while her uncle is washing before bathing by the water tank. Suddenly, she see her uncle washing and approach him with the idea in mind. As soon as she reaches, she raised a question to gain her uncle's attention.
little girl: what are you doing, uncle?
uncle : I'm just washing my clothes, dear.
l g : can I help you please?
uncle: oh so clever, baby.
l g : but it won't come free, you have to buy me a snack from shop.
uncle: hmmmm,,,,,pause for a while before he could proceed with some words,,,,okay my dear
l g : you have to use your own money to buy snack
uncle : alright dear
l g : If you agree with me, I'll do it for you.
uncle : ha ha,,what a smart girl are you at your age? you need not to help me for snack. I can buy you a lot without doing it because I love you baby. Let me finish my bath and lets go to the shop for your favorite snack. Go play around.

When we are being told later, we are of course pleased to hear that but hard to believe. Uncle also share his experience in surprise. She is just over 2 years now and she can understand of give and take. I think nobody would teach her such thing at this age. Perhaps she would have seen somebody behave something like that in front of her. Anyway, as a parent of her, my wife and I were amazed to learn that. At the same time, we were aware of her as she has been cautious girl with money. In frank, we don't want her to spend money at very young age. Unfortunately, she has liked eating snacks from nearby shop than quality foods at home. Hope it is nature of a kid and may not lead negative attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment