Monday, October 8, 2012

Attitude Matter

I was in a clinic last Thursday evening. After checking, the Doctor asked me if I want MC or not. I immediately replied "no, I don't want" which appear the Doctor a bit surprise. As his face change some form, he double confirmed me by questioning, "really, you don't want?". Upon my double confirm by saying "yes", curious doctor continues to ask "why". I just simply said him "I would not finish my job on time if I take MC." The doctor then gave up to me and say good bye for next patient.

I was thinking again the incident on the back home. Why the young doctor wasn't easy to answer no to his kind offer. Perhaps this is first time experience for him in the given circumstance. I wasn't take MC because I think my sickness is not serious enough to take MC. I had some difficulties to control my urine when I want to urinate. Another case is that my right eye was unfortunately hit by a very hot cooking oil while frying groundnut at my kitchen the day before I went to clinic. Hence, I didn't want to take MC. 

Hopefully the young doctor might have understand why the locals employers keep complaining at restricting foreign worker quota to the authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment