Thursday, July 12, 2012

When poem speak louder than words

THIS is rainy season in Myanmar. My little daughter was born in mid July and seem loves rain. She don't like to be hot and easy to sweat. Yesterday would be her second year arriving to our family. As she close to 2, she is considerably become talkative. We had some time to worry when she didn't walk on time. We had some discomfort time when she is frequent to sick. As she enjoys rice later, her resistance also increase and became a healthy girl. When raining outside, she would shout for joy and will sing a famous poem she learned from her aunty. The poem said,

"I'll take shower when it's rainning
I'll take breast-milk when mum's coming
I'll cut and eat coconut when dad's coming"

Repeat it so long as child feels good inside out. We also singing that poem when we are school-going children. But I'm not sure I could able to sing it when her age, younger than 2 now. It is normal to see a children singing that poem under normal circumstance. However, it's a bit strange for my sisters to see her singing it passionately because my daughter is living there with relatives. They perfectly know that her father and mother will not come back in near future despite she is shouting at poem. They don't know if she is singing it as a sign of her wish. They don't know if she really understand the meaning of it at her age. But they know her parent is an ocean away right now. My sisters and relative can't stop thinking while she is not stopping singing poem by dancing.

Wish you able to celebrate your future birthdays together with your Dad and Mum. We miss you too....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment