Thursday, July 26, 2012

Do superiors always right?

IT is good to save energy. But I feel switching off the light at office during working hours is a little bit over-action. Unfortunately, it is happening to my office. There is one finance staff who might have thought of herself as a lady boss. Since she came in, there have been a lot changes in our office. I don't know why she is such a woman. Nobody in the office like her. People would silent while easily gossip behind her. I am the most vocal against her via email as well as verbal. Thus it is visibly she dislike me. As I have thought of maximum punishment losing my job, I am not intimidating against her. I rate her so free person in the office. Otherwise how can she find a time to go around office and switch off the light? She once email out everybody to set air-con temp at near body temperature. But locals colleagues are cool-fans and keep enjoying 20'C- room temp as usual.

She join us less than a year ago. But she tries to influence all department, not only account. I just don't know why she does so and why other senior level people quiet against her. There is one outspoken GM whom she scares most in the office. There have been a lot funny things come out of her. Since she is not trained as Engineers or Management, some of her instruction are rated as funny. For instance, among others, she one day asks HR to buy Milo rather than other 3 in 1 instant coffee mix. Do you know what's her reason for this instruction? Due to low consumption. I rate it wrong attitude. Mismanagement and people in wrong seat. My fellow colleagues keep gossip while they all silent when she tells ridiculous instruction. Life is sometime like that? Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment