Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy birthday to you

TODAY is 14 July 2012 and my daughter's 2 year Birthday. She will celebrate her Birthday without stay-away parent today. My sisters have tried their best to make this Birthday as perfect as possible. They are busy with necessary arrangement to change our house to a party place. Last night, my daughter's cousin brothers are coming at her home and playing together. When we give a call to our daughter, she is visibly happy to play with fellow children. We could heard her sound of command. She is one of youngest children but her sound is loudest. She usually make adults as her friend at home. No wonder, she is so happy whenever fellow children come to home.

My sister will make special food (Nat Thokedar) to serve visitors as well as 2 hostel students. She will also send it to 2 poor monasteries. My sister will also donate 12 oxygen cylinder to social welfare organization for our daughter. My younger sister ordered a special birthday cake from local departmental store to make all children enjoy celebration. Another elder sister bought couple gold hand chain and visit from Yangon, 350km away from my daughter's home town. My nephew and niece will come visit to attend her birthday from Taunggyi, 400km away. My third elder sister will come from my village, 42 miles away. The foods would be offered to the whole quarter. We hope our daughter's birthday would be a good celebration today and will last memory long. Last night, people are busy with decorating home with colorful balloons. As she is living away from parent, all people around pity her and will do their best to make this birthday special. We wish her possess a happy birthday together with children and forgot us. It is painful to think of unable to attend her big day celebration. But we have to be strong enough if we really love her.

Happy Birthday to you, my dear. We love you so much. We miss you as much as you miss us.

4 comments:

  1. ဟက္ပီးဘာဒ္ေဒးပါ သမီးေလး ၊
    ေမြးေန႕ တြင္သာမဟုတ္ ေန႕စဥ္ ေန႕တိုင္း က်န္းမာ ေပ်ာ္ရႊင္ပါေစ ။ ဘုန္းၾကီး ၿပီးအသက္ရွည္ပါေစ ။

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday meemee. May I know how to cook Nattokedar...pls. Coz my husband is always mention about that but I don't even know what it is. If you can share the photo of that food pls upload it...thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for kind wishness. @khin, I also don't know how to cook it. What I can tell you now is I'll share some photos of it upon receive.

    ReplyDelete