Monday, February 4, 2013

Superstition

I AM not a superstitious person. But I was a bit panic when a crow suddenly land on my head one evening return home from office. It is quite strange. I initially thought something like dry branch of a tree fallen to me. I was surprise to learn it is not a thing but a live crow who has landed for a while. I was moving as I walk to nearby MRT station. And I noticed that the two crows are not landed accidentally because the two crows are appear to follow me by flying low surrounding me. 

I was looking at them by interest for a few minutes. The two crows are speaking each other while talking something at me sometime. I don't know what's happened to me and felt that something strange is going to hear sooner or later. What make me worry first time is the health condition of my little daughter back home. Unfortunately, my mobile phone was out of battery to make a call. Hence, I went back home in thinking supernatural thing in mind. I could only able to relief when I know everything is fine with my daughter and relatives after I made telephone call to my eldest sister later that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment