Thursday, February 7, 2013

CNY Eve spirit

TODAY is Chinese New Year Holiday Eve for our company staff. It may vary to the people of different firms though most of firm start close from tomorrow. Of course, people are visibly happy with the prospect of CNY holiday activities. Some are planning for oversea trip, some for home returning trip, some for purifying their tainted minds by joining meditation center. For sure, we find today hardly concentrate in work. We expect to work half day by today while HR has announced that site people will be working half day by today. Hopefully office staffs will enjoy the same rule by management today.

Tomorrow this time, I will be in the meditation center and already practice good exercise to tame my inner strength. I'm exciting to enter full time meditation practice for few days in a row. Also wondering how will it like there as a life without modern facilities such as internet, mobile, etc. I want to go back early today if possible because I need to prepare for tomorrow plan. I am supposed to check in 8:00am tomorrow and there would be no time to prepare on the same day morning. Though we are trying to minimize material desire by Buddha's way, we still busy with planning for some basis necessities. At least, I am able to feel relax after registration with meditation center. Before that, I was chasing after good package of oversea trip and will get disappointing end. Now I have made a healthy choice which will purify my mind as well as save my wallet. I am convinced that I will go back home on next Tuesday as a better man than now I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment