Thursday, February 7, 2013

Senseless Laughter

I am hardly laugh at work and my foreign colleagues would frequently complain for being rigid. I think it is unnecessary to laugh at all time senselessly. Without humor around, why should we laugh like a crazy. Strangely, some of my colleague in office are doing such thing. Some are apparent to laugh at not really funny thing. Some are intentionally laugh when they talk to superiors. Some would laugh while talking on mobile. Some would laugh by talking gossip. Some laugh by sharing last night movie. It's good to be laugh and having some happy mind people around in the workplace.

But I am disgust to learn people laughing as a form of bribing/ corruption at work. Some people's unnecessary laugh affect other colleagues who are in deep concentration in work. To make worse, most of them use their own language to share laughable things. I might be in the wrong of concept. But I'll laugh when it is right time. I'll laugh at only when jokers are around. Perhaps it will make me old faster than laughter. It doesn't matter. I'll keep my dignity and follow my heart. It might be one of my weakest in mind. It make people to guess my mind easier. When I am not happy with somebody, my face might have gone more rigid. When I feel relax, I may gently sing. But I have to sure my sound level is low enough to hear my ears. Otherwise, my head will send warning letter via email. But he will tolerate when his fellow citizens are making noise atmosphere in the office premise for non-sense. Let it be. We have to swallow all incoming bitter and are prepared for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment