Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Phay Phay


PHAY PHAY which is meant father in Myanmar language. This is the second word my beloving daughter can speak by clear voice after Ba Ba which is Grandpa in Myanmar language. Unfortunately, I am unable to hear such lovingly voice come out from my princess's mouth personally as we two are an ocean away right now. I'm silently pleased to be told by my eldest sister who take care my daughter via telephone. My sister continued that my daughter shout at Santa Clause figure as Phay Phay. It's delightful for all relatives to hear she say additional word after one year she arrived to this planet.

However, as a father of herself, I think of different way from my relative's thought. Of course, I am mixed feeling to learn that. Because I am happy to know she can speak father in Myanmar language clearly. On the contrary, I am sorry for unable to give her a chance to call at the right person, instead of Santa Clause Image that is pasted to the wall of my house by my niece. My daughter might have thought Santa is called Phay Phay in which she may not clear what exactly does it mean. I can't stop keep thinking of how would it be joyous being called as a father first time by own biological child in life. It's pleasure enough by just thinking, I may not measure if it is happening to me by truth. I silently joined by the message as I don't want my wife upset by my action. As a consequence, I dreamed of my daughter and of course she call me Phay Phay in the dream. It doesn't matter it is dream or not so long as I am please for her lovingly call.

Dear my daughter, let me tell you a good news that your mum and I are planning to bring you here in coming summer for visit. We two can't wait to talk with you and being called Phay Phay and May May by your small mouth. We already started how to celebrate and where to go in mind when you eventually arrive to the the land of our working. We sincerely hope you will forgive us for leaving you alone there. For the time being, I'ld like to request you to learn more words of mother languages there and kindly show us how you have been learned when we all meet in this city state. Also remember to practice how to call May May which is meant mother in Myanmar language so that you can steal your mother's heart all the way. I'm sure you'll fulfill our desire by doing this homework before you fly us.

The clock is ticking and we can't wait to meet you, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment