Wednesday, September 7, 2011

King & Queen


ANOTHER taxi driver shared interesting story that he had witnessed. One day a couple took his taxi and talking each other at behind. He notice the couple are not same race. Man is Singaporean and his wife is Thailand. Singaporean husband cannot speak Thai language while the wife can't understand English. But this two person can live together as a husband and wife under the same roof. The taxi driver was itchy to ask his wondering and eventually he frankly asked his fellow citizen husband.

TD : I really don't understand how two of you communicate.
Men: May be you are not, but we still have a good relationship.
TD : How?
Men: This is my wife & I had previous marriage relationship with my fellow citizen.
TD : so how does it split?
Men : She always wants me to treat her like a Queen.
TD : so, you can not bear in the long run?
Men : Yes of course, at first ok, in the long run, I felt it's unfair and even bully at me.
TD : good then you choice to break with her and met Thai wife?
Men : Yes I am.
TD : the are you finding new life is happy enough?
Men : Yes I am because she treats me like a King.

Taxi driver suddenly got an answer himself that people want to be loved, respected and appreciated regardless of race, religious and nationalities.

Lets treat our life partners as a King/Queen....:D

1 comment:

  1. အဲလိုအၿဖစ္ေတြလည္း ရွိတာပဲ..အဲလိုေလး
    စမ္းၾကည့္ရင္ေကာင္းမလား ေတြးၾကည့္ေပမဲ့ ေနာက္က်သြားပါပီ..:D

    ဆက္လက္မွ်ေ၀နိုင္ပါေစဗ်ာ

    ReplyDelete