Monday, May 30, 2011

Justice seeker


I WAS telling the daily unfairness of my life to the aforesaid monk while I got a chance to talk him. I talked him with the prospect of getting a good solution as he is considered a good philosopher. He listened to me carefully and summarized my words with a few words. It's short enough but seem comprehensive. What's that? He said by referring to a famous quote which I never heard before,

"There is no justice in this world until you meet".

I suddenly didn't understand the deep meaning of it. But the more I think of it, the better understand gradually. What a worth is it? In brief, I was telling him my daily routine especially related to work. In fact, we all spend most of our time at work than home. Get back home is just to take a rest short while and sleep mostly. Let it be. What did I tell my troublesome stories? I disclosed him in general as below:-

I feel unfair at the job and gradually became loneliness man because I don't want to talk to my colleagues whom I consider unfair, irresponsible person. I found some are stealing company time, some are misconducting power, some are expecting other to do their job, some are considerably abuse to inferiors, etc. Then I asked myself that I have become too pessimist. Such practice make me feel loneliness in work environment. I told him that I always make sure my job is done in time. Since I am being assigned over load, I rarely find a free time during working hours especially on those particular week. I can't even have time to drink and go toilet at some time. I can't afford to walk slowly around office.

In this circumstance, I feel sad when I think of my computer which is irregularly slow and given wireless connection which is alternatively connect and disconnect. The jobs come to me urgent and given uneffective machines. Then how can I increase my productivity. They always talk about productivity. But they always fail to support in the correct manner. We don't have IT staff to be informed when we are exposed IT related problem. As a result, we can't work smoothly. I have to halt my job when internet connection is out. Because all printers, scanner, fax machines are link to internet connection. Beside I can't able to access outlook email. Meaning I can't receive incoming mail as well as outgoing mail. It's horrible experience while we are rushing our jobs. I informed to my senior about my problems. They always said yes but no action. Sometime they might have alternative answer that they also experiencing the same problem. Then my attempt to solve out problem meet dead end without getting wanted answer.

Everybody would come and throw at me to do their jobs. They include MD, GM, PM, FM, even admin staffs. The bad practice is they would never ask me if I am free to do their assignment. They just want to finish their job without any complain. I could do nothing but accept because I am most inferior as a foreign worker in office. I'm good enough to be senior staff in the office as I have been here for more than 3 years in service. But I can't deserve enough respect for my contribution. Never mind if things go right with me. At worse, I would be blamed if my outcome went wrong. Being given overload, it's most likely to make mistake at one point. It's inevitable. So I feel unfair in my mind and it make me silent worker. I don't want to talk other if it's unnecessary.

The monk was very much concern about my problem as he see it can lead to depression. Once it's happened to somebody, it doesn't matter he is on the right or wrong side. It will make him/her suffer. So he suggested me to relax and think of positive. Moreover urge me to find a better relationship among colleagues. He insist better relation smoother working. Without happy at job, health can be affected sooner or later. Finally he'ld recommend me to practice meditation that can calm one's mind. Without mildfulness, it's impossible to find an enjoyable life. It's unique way to make thing right. So I promised him that I'll try to watch my mind and correct it as per his advice. He said never let your mind annoyed just because of surroundings. Let them act as they like. As long as you do not accept those unfairness, it all go back to its original sources, I noted thankfully. At my return home, the words of the monk echo me

There is no justice in this world until you meet...
There is no justice in this world...
There is no justice......
There is no...
There is..
There...
xxx..xx



No comments:

Post a Comment