Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Dear my daughter,
I'm pleased to tell you that I have been granted 2-week leave to attend your one year Birthday celebration this morning. You know it's always good to return home regardless of time. Of course, we are not exceptional. However, bad news is your mother won't accompany with me in this trip as she has just joined new company and under provision period. I believe you'ld be happy to learn this news despite this is not a perfect one. They said, something is better than nothing and it'll always apply to everybody, my dear. In fact, your mum is very much desperate to return and meet you. She dreamed you every night and used to share how was is it in the following morning to me. Sometime she was happy while sad on the other time. She'ld be considerably sad when you are not recognizing her as a mum in the dream. I would have to console your mum by reminding that it's just a dream and we have to take it by opposite. Anyway she would like to dream as a happy family life.

Fortunately she changed her job about one month ago and supposing to join new job in the 1st day of June. Meaning she has no chance to get any leave within first 3 months. She knew that she is going to miss you for at least another one year if she join new job. But she chose it painfully because it's a good paid job. She tried to swallow incoming painful things so that she can grab a good job and save money as much as we can. Living together with you become our first priority, my dear. We realize that we can't reunite without having enough saving. So we tried not to spend in unnecessary items and save as much as possible. We do hope you'll able to understand when you reach the age eventually.

At the moment, I can tell you now is your dad will come and see you in less than 2 months from now. Lets celebrate you one year anniversary together with me. I hope we'll get a good time together and it will last forever. We'll try to visit you alternatively so that you can't completely forget us. Being parent, it's most unwanted thing to be forgotten by their own child, I think. Please do not forget your parent for being stay away while you are very young age. It's inevitable and we do so because we want to give you a better life. See you baby in 2 months time. Take care.

Your beloving Dad.
25/05/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment