Thursday, March 10, 2011

Give me a second chance


DEAR my precious child, It has been over 4 months since we left you for oversea job. Thanks for keeping your health at optimum that make us a bit comfort here an ocean away. We are happy once we know you are healthy and growing steadily. Up to last month, you are following the way your nanny does and we are surprised your improvement on the way you respond to your guardians. They told me that you have been starting to demand on what you love and to complain on what you hate. As a little girl of 8 months old, it's incredible for us to hearing your action regarding to your daily routine. We of course happy when we are told that you are enjoying your life by playing, eating new foods day after day, sleeping soundly, etc.

For any parent, the complaints of their child would be a music to their ears. But I'm not sure if it is the same to others who take care of you in the absent of us. I sincerely hope they'll give you a close quality of your parent's love as they are also your relatives. Nevertheless your mum and I, being your parent, will never comfort until the day we can live together under the same roof. Your mum still crying at the bed time at night and keep complaining me for making this mission failed. I may need to accept her accusation by listening only. Because I have no proper answer to her merciless questions with regard to our family time. In the attempt of moving a right step, I made e-Appointment to give a try with ICA last week. I'll submit our application on coming Tuesday for second time attempt despite the chance is so tiny for us. I'll let the authority know how keen we are on this application and at the same time hope they'll make a favourable decision to make our family reunited.

Your mum and I wish you may possess a good, healthy, happy, success and prosperous life together with your family ahead. First thing first, baby, Lets see how the karma perform this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment