Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fall in love with football


I LOVE to watch football match on week in, week out. I used to catch EPL match especially those which are involved with top 4. It is also sole entertainment for me to relax at the end of hard working week days. Usually I am not a party-goer and hate to integrate with socialized people. I would love to read a book rather than participate a party. I eventually become football addict without noticing myself. Some of my friends surprise to see me having fun with watching football. But I think most of guys love to watch football match nowadays. So I am not exceptional here.

We watch football match as an entertainment in daily life. But it's not always right to be entertained because it is a mix of feeling. You can be happy when your team is winning. At the same time you can be feeling sad when your team is outplayed by its arch rival. We'll shout at lousy player or referee when they perform the way we don't like. It doesn't matter they don't hear us. We'll keep shouting and jeering at them. When a penalty is given, we'll watch it full excitement even forget to breath in. That's why football sport become a most popular sport among others. It's multi-million dollars business to all involving clubs or countries. In famous leagues, it can be reached to billion dollars business because the whole world is watching their match and paid for view.

So the clubs are earning from several sources and making profit from this. No wonder these days world's billionaires are taking over clubs one after another. They tried to ply their business skill with sport. They attract famous and instant players by spending big money. Some famous footballer's got wages as much as sterling pound 200,000 a week, the money we can't find for the whole life. What a crazy matter is it? But this is happening to this world and these all stupid burden finally pass to football fans like me. Because we can't enjoy football match for free. We have to pay for that. We need to scribe to access specific sport channel.

Once it come to football, no matter what gender you are. So do your age. All can enjoy at the same time. Among fans, they can even build a unique unity in order to cheer their team to their best. These days every club has their fan club in the same country as well as all over the world for famous club like Manchester United. I am a neutral fan. I never sport betting. Perhaps it can make me feel less serious when I am watching live matches. Never mind as long as I can watch attacking football with fair play basis. I won't hesitate to wake up and watch in the middle of night if the match is considered good. Luckily my wife understands my habit and even help me wake up in the middle of night despite she is not a fan. But sometime she may tease me by telling I don't think you love me more than football. I'ld be quiet to her kidding with smile. But I feel lucky for able to watch live matches at the living room of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment