Monday, May 7, 2012

My curious girl

LAST April has been busy for me as our little daughter come visit us here. The first time we enjoy family time since her born in July 2010. It's my pleasure to answer her non-stop curious questions. Whatever she sees new to her, she would ask straight away nearby person. Very often, she would tirelessly ask "what's it?" so long as somebody take attention on her questions. It make me remembers my younger days that I also behave the same manner to my Dad. Now, it's my turn toward my little angel. She is as young as 21 months old now. Given her age, she could speak well enough and would practice her new acquisition so she can't forget it.

My wife and I need one time to explain about things she is interested in. She seem bright and also stubborn unless she is given what she wants. My eldest sister who bring along her lion city is a teacher and she knows better than us about our little daughter. She would share what our daughter like and dislike so that we could able to befriend within allowable time which is 30 days. Luckily, she didn't take so long to recall that we are her biological parent. She would rightly pointed at us when being asked where is your mum or dad. What a good feeling is it to witness such occasion?

Time come and gone. 30 days seem gone so fast for us. She landed here on good Friday and return home last Saturday, Vesak Day. She have planted some incredible things in our hearts and we left with empty when she entered immigration gate without saying goodbye. Life is cruel to some while it's dearly kind to other. For us, the latter is far away right now as we can't afford to live together for certain reason. Hopefully, we could have a chance to live together sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment