Monday, May 14, 2012

A bilateral friend

HE is my ex-boss. He is a young, dynamic, Chinese man. He is uneducated but he could stand as a rich business man. He has few high-ranking generals friends. I once needed to live in his house and worked for his own business for specific time. I'm much look like a family member than his worker. He has a young wife who is only one year older than me. He disbelieve men while he has some extra-marital affairs. As we stay long enough, he has been confident in my honesty and loyalty. He allows me to accompany his wife's holiday trip if he is busy with others. He would ask me to treat as a spy. Amazingly, his wife will tell me to report her what he's doing outside because he used to bring me out. I built their family bungalow at Yangon. I even brought some maids from nearby villages of my village. We have a good relationship that could easily long lasting.

I left them for further university study in 2001. Since then, I never return to him. After graduation, I left my country for oversea job in KL, Malaysia. 3 years later, I came to lion city and now working here for more than 4 years. Last Chinese new year holiday, I return home and got contact with him again. He was surprised to see me back on last January and last week he suddenly arrived to Singapore for first time. As we have been such good relationship and he has no other friends or relatives here, I automatically become responsibility for his comfort stay here. I arrange everything, hotel, visiting places, transportation, sim card, even mrt card. He was surprising to witness SE Asia's most developed nation. He never thought outside Myanmar would have been such goodness. He was learning every where I bring him.

During his stay, he told me situation of Myanmar's current stage as he knows about country better than me. He said some possible way to make good business. He brings me some options that can make me afford to return. He might be my oasis again to get back homeland. I have no relatives in Yangon and he might be my good and trusted fried that can show me a way to do business. I have helped all possible during his stay and hope I could need to get his hand to begin my own business when I return home one day in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment