Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who is crazier?


DEAR my unborn baby,,,, there is one Burmese saying that "the first ever child is always crazy". I am confusing with that before but I have to accept it conventionally. It's always impossible to correct/ against unwritten law, my baby as it is not existing in anywhere. We need to live in the life full of such a kind of law. But we probably used to it and sometime we are likely not to even notice that. Anyway I am asking myself above mention title question "who is crazier between first child and parent?" I am increasing understanding for this matter as you have entered my world and time is the best judge you know. To the best of my little experience of parental hood, the answer is likely the parent who goes foolish by the time they get first child.

Lets talk about ourselves, I was unable and wondering when your mum stop eating a lot of cooking oil, seasoning powder, too much spicy foods, etc. But now she cut all these bad habits because of your safety. I, myself, always calculate on money related matters in respect of economy before and now this habit had been abandoned in respect of your health and convenience. As you know, it's not easy to give up a childhood character and finally one reason can delete these all. Nothing can exist without cause, they said. Of course we can't afford to surrender these all items unless u come to our world.

We spend much of our spare time by talking about you, your future and even your shape,etc. It's look like mad to talk with a unseen baby to a normal person. But it used to happen to a fresh parent like us. No matter you hear our voice or not, we are pleased to do so. What an amazing experience? We are now feeling warmer in relationship than ever before because of you. Some disputed items settled to save time for you. Some junk time have been cut effectively to do meaningful items. Our proudness has been thrown away to avoid unnecessary consequence.We don't hesitate in praying/wishing for you possess a good life infront of any Loard/God/Goddess. As long as we think is safe and reliable and relevant, we do it forward. These all happen to us due to a solely reason that is you of course.

We don't know if you are crazy enough as saying so, but for sure is we, your parent, have happily gone wild and crazy ready because of you. Do you want to dare to compete with us? I am sure you will laugh at me if you are able to hear what I am talking about. Never mind how long it take me to able to understand all these words by yourself. It's worthy enough to wait as you are our biological child. I can't wait to share my experience with you. I can't stop training myself to become a good dad. I'll do all measure to please you in life, I swear. My beg for now is please come to our world with a minimum problem as we can't afford for so many expensive items. But for sure is we have so much love for you, baby. You can't consume them finish for your whole life I dare to say. I believe you will love to be part of my family and we will always welcome to you despite I had lost my privileged position to you.

3 comments:

  1. မဂၤလာပါ.. ကိုဇင္မင္းေရ..

    ေမြးဖြားလာမယ့္ ကေလးေလးက ေယာက်ၤားေလးျဖစ္ျဖစ္၊ မိန္းကေလး ျဖစ္ျဖစ္.. အေဖ..အေမ တို႕နဲ႕ တူမွာ ေသခ်ာပါတယ္။ ေျပာရင္လဲ ယံုၾကမွာ မဟုတ္ဘူး။ ကိုဇင္မင္း နဲ႕ အမ နဲ႕က ရုပ္ရည္ျခင္း အရမ္း ဆင္ပါတယ္။ ေတြ႕စတုန္းက ေမာင္ႏွမလို႕ေတာင္ ထင္မွတ္ခဲ့ေသးတာ။ က်ေနာ့ မ်က္စိထဲမွာေတာ့ အေဖ အေဖ တူတူက ေမြးဖြားခဲ့တာလို႕ ထင္ခဲ့မိေသးတာ။
    မယံုရင္ အိမ္ေရာက္ရင္ မွန္တစ္ခ်ပ္ထဲမွာ တူတူၾကည့္ၾကည့္ :) :)... က်ေနာ္က ပန္းခ်ီမ်က္စိ ရွိတယ္။ ပံုတူေတြကို ခန္႕မွန္းလို႕ ရတယ္။ သူမ်ားေတြ ဘယ္ေလာက္ပဲ မတူပါဘူးေျပာေျပာ.. မ်ဳိးရုိးစဥ္ဆက္..ေရွးကုသုိလ္ကံကို မွန္းလုိ႕ရတယ္.. (တစ္ေယာက္နဲ႕ တစ္ေယာက္ တနည္းနည္းနဲ႕ ေတာ္စပ္ေနတာကို ခန္႕မွန္းမိတာကို ေျပာတာ) ဟဲ..ဟဲ..

    သက္ဦးအရူးလို႕ အဆိုရွိတာဆိုေတာ့.. မေမြးခင္ကေတာ့ မိခင္ ဖခင္ တို႕က အရူးေပါ့.. ေမြးဖြားျပီးရင္ေတာ့.. သားဦးသမီးက အရူးေပါ့ေလ... :) :)..

    ခင္မင္စြာျဖင့္
    ကိုမ်ဳိး

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes bro, we believe in parental love upon their generation regardless of gender/shape. At the same time we realize more about the gratitude of our parent than we were in single life/ lonely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete