Sunday, December 27, 2009

the art of a fatherhood

DEAR newcomer!!!!
How can I measure my love regarding to you? Please let me know if you know some way. Your dad is probably not a good engineer, will you criticize like that? I was always hungry with parental love as I lost my parent when I was a young boy. So I always dream to give my child the fullest loving kindness unless it is not a perfect one. Your mum and I start to read some books that can tell us how to maintain you properly. As a youngest son myself in my family, no wonder my mum gave me a birth once she was relatively old. As a result, I missed my parent's love and I always impress to my classmates once they are well taken by their respective parent to school/ college. But I brave myself to overcome these bitter days. Such a kind of incident makes my secrete aim stronger and firmer. Now I am one step away from my aim and you are integral part of my plan.

Lets say you are my actor who is going to perform in my play. As every director wants the best performers in order to create a good outcome, I also wants you one of outstanding artistes. I believe in you since you are able to teach me a lot lesson despite you are as small as 9mm and as young as 6 weeks. No matter what size is it, no matter who are you, no matter where are you come from, no matter who sent you to my private world, I am happy and proud to be a father of you. As soon as we know you have been your mum womb, your mum asked me a simple question. Do you know what's that? Would you want to know in advance, my dear.....I was amazed to be asked this question although it was simple. What she asked me is,,,,

What do you want me to deliver, a boy or girl?
I pause a while and simply answer, no gender favored, a healthy child would be good enough
She was pleased with my answer. Actually I don't want to put her additional pressure/ burden by telling prefer gender. Hope you understand my answer as you are genius baby. But ur mum didn't stop in that point and come out with her preference. She told me that she prefer to get a boy because she want to see you as a novice alive. What a noble desire is your mum? She is such a kind of woman, my dear. So please do not harm her if it is under your control. I relax her suggesting that no matter gender, parent usually love their child even he/she is disable... We won't be exceptional. So you also relax my baby, we'll love you uniquely. But I want to beg you now is please take care yourself now until you come out to the real world.

Do you know that I am praying longer than before because I have a serial wishes to request to a prayer. I don't care who is the prayer as long as he/she is able to take care you. I have a lot things to do these days but you are top of the list. I can deny others if they clash with you. I think you are my best ever driving force and I'ld need it forever to go forward as far as I can. Oh my dear, do you know the world is now falling in the recession and struggling to come out of this. Of course everybody suffer from that by someway, direct or indirect. So we need to take extra care to keep our job and earn money for you. This world is very cruel I tell you, no money we can't save you when you are not feeling well. I don't know where are you coming from and you will definitely understand the complexity of this world. But your dad and mum are trying to do their best so that they can put you on the best.

One day I bought your mum a book that is about how to prepare for a pregnancy women. At one episode, the author point out that pregnancy woman should sleep by side position and she follow that since then. Plus you mum loves chilly so much and now she don't eat it anymore for the sake of you. These two are only 2 of a lot changed by ur mum. Your mum loves you so much and hope you don't give her so much problem during ur time inside her womb. She is not so much good at her anti-body level and so she can't afford to do wrongly at all single point. So I monitor your mum for the safety-sake of you and herself.

We both understand that it's hard for you to stay inside the womb of working mum. So we take all better measure to relax and comfort you. We'll move to a better place on the end of this month and you won't be frustrate every morning and evening by taking a public ride. For this week please patient and forgive us for making you tired. Oh my baby, it's not easy to work here as your parent are coming from a poorer country. We can't survive here without working properly. But you don't need to worry so much as our mother land is so much better than here and you will understand once you get back there. I don't know what kind of environment you prefer exactly. Hopefully you love to stay at the environmentally friendly place rather than a concrete city. Try to survive my dear as the world is awaiting you. You will never know how beauty our world is until you explore it. I'll always encourage you in doing a right thing in right way. Have a nice coming and stay there.

This X'mas is almost empty for your parent virtually. But I assume that you are the best X'mas present for us and it's priceless. We need you so much and you'ld be definitely our future. Do come and light our cloudy future. Since you came to world with the coincidence of world economy upside down, I do believe in you that you come this world to solve out all these unsettle problems. OK baby, I can't wait to see you personally.....COME OUT & signal by crying to the wonderful world......

2 comments:

  1. ကိုဇင္မင္းေရ..

    ဖခင္ျဖစ္ေတာ့မယ္ ဆိုတဲ့အသိနဲ႕ စိတ္ကူးေတြ မ်ားေနလုိက္တာေနာ္။ တကယ့္ကို အားက်စရာပါဘဲ။ ဂရုစိုက္ေဟ့.. ဒီအရြယ္..ဒီအခ်ိန္မွာ မေနမနား ဂရုစိုက္မွု ပိုရတဲ့ အခ်ိန္ပါဘဲ။
    မေမြးခင္လဲ မေမြးေသးလို႕.. ေမြးျပီးျပန္ေတာ့..ေမြးျပီးလုိ႕..မိခင္ဖခင္တုိ႕ရဲ႕ ေမတၱာေတြ တသြင္သြင္ စီးဆင္းေနမွာပါ။ သားသမီး ရတနာတစ္ပါး.. ေအာင္ျမင္ေခ်ာေမြ႕စြာနဲ႕ အဆင္ေျပေျပ က်န္းက်န္းမာမာျဖင့္ ေမြးဖြားႏုိင္ပါေစလို႕.. ဆုေတြအပိုနဲ႕ တူညီစြာ ဆုေတာင္းေပးေနပါတယ္ ကိုဇင္မင္းနဲ႕ အစ္မေရ..

    ခင္မင္စြာျဖင့္
    ကိုမ်ဳိး

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur kindness, bro...definitely we'll.

    ReplyDelete