Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am Part-time QS


THE DARKEST CLOUD has a silver lining, they said and I am not exception. My darkest days in Malaysia was sparkling by getting this part time job offer through my mutual friend. My friend is working at the another company and one day he called and asked me if I am interested in working part time job at his company or not. I was very happy to receive that call and agreed without wasting even a second. He arranged an interview date for me and I easily convince his boss for my chance.

I was earning about RM-1000 per month average at my full time job and I can't stop how much should I ask for my service to new employer until interview was done. It's impossible to work double at the Malaysia and I was luckily got it due to my friend support. Anyway I don't want to miss this chance and I tried my best to pass interview. I got some information from my friend that is useful in preparing my interview and I pray harder. On the other hand, I can't afford to let know other full time colleagues for my security reason. Because if my parent company knows about this, I would be fined and they'll force me to quit that job. So I made it secretly and only discuss with my friend regarding to the job responsibility and wages.

On the interview day, I met with the boss and he explained me what I will need to do and asked me if I can or not. Once I say yes, he easily employ me bcz of my friend recommendation in advance. He wants me to prepare all ongoing project payment claims monthly basis and I am confident in doing that well since I was currently doing such kind of job in my full time job. After a few minute talk, he agree with my ability to handle job and asked me how much I want for my service. This is not easy to say fair wages and I don't want him disappointing bcz of my much demand. So I gentlemanly requested him as follow:

me: Can I have RM-700 for my service, Sir?
boss: yes, no problem, it's fine
me: thanks boss.
boss: when can you start working?
me: next weekend, I can start work, boss.
boss: it's great, tell me whatever you need my help
me: thanks a lot
boss: stay with your friend during you work here
me: alright sir

I was more than happy after securing my part time job and can't wait to start that job. It's my dream to support my family as much as possible and now I can fulfil my dream a bit better. No matter how tough is it and tired for me, I have to do it and I thanks to my friend for his lift. My friend also was so glad to work together with me despite I need to work only weekend, especially in Sunday. Since the nature of job is different, I expect a different and valuable job experience here and thank my fortune for favoring me this time.

2 comments:

  1. မဂၤလာပါ ကိုဇင္မင္းေရ..
    ေလာဘၾကီးတယ္။ အခုေတာ့ အလုပ္ႏွစ္ခုလုပ္တာ ေပၚျပီ။ သြားတုိင္မယ္ :)..

    ခင္မင္စြာျဖင့္
    ကိုမ်ဳိး

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete