Sunday, December 27, 2009

To my poor baby

DEAR my unseen baby!!!, you are warmly welcome to our world as a new generation. You came to us without signal and it was surprised to know that you has secretly entered our world. I know how hard is it for you to be stay inside a working mum. That's why I call you a poor child and I hope you know how to stay there well until you discover the real world. For your parent, we have gone crazy about you and we are struggling with the safety-sake of your health. Please forgive us if we have treated you in cruel ways because it is not intentionally doing. As you are first ever child to us, we are quite fresher in handling you and unfortunately we are an ocean away from your grand-parent who might know the preventive measures than us. But I promise you to do my best in taking caring you.

Being an ordinary human, I didn't understand the life well until you came to our household. I thought I can able to handle in almost everything as I have been a lot bitter experience in my past life. In other word, your dad has been over confident in dealing life matters. Actually I am not ready yet to become a good father, my dear. I owe you a lot despite you haven't come out of our world because you make my life change a lot. You gave me a lot lesson that I have never learned in life. I won't know unless you come in my world. Oh my dear, you are as small as 9mm in term of physical, but you has been equipped the best ever weapon.

Being your father, I am liable for everything you want and I am trying to give you the best unless it's within our reach. But please be remind that we are not from a rich families and that's why you can't demand so much from us, my dear. We, your parent, are currently staying and working in other country and we can't afford to do some particular items in here. So please be understand my baby. I shouldn't tell this kind of words to a very young baby as a father, you can blame to me for that and I'ld be gladly receive for that. As I have admitted you before, I am still not good enough to be a good father. What I understand and I provide are not simply good enough to give you a best treat.

Oh my poor baby, I realize that your mum should take enough rest so that she can take you extra care this time. In real life, again, my dear, we are not afford to stay in foreign country without working. How should we do then? The answer is "just do it" despite you mum is not fit enough to work under pressure. Please be understand our life my child, I can't find a perfect solution to solve out this problem as your father is stupid. Sometime I want your mum to quit the job and go back our country, but I have no strength to say so as I know what she will reply me. We want to live together as much as possible and she is taking her part to fulfill this objective. I know how difficult it is for you mum to work this time.

Since we know you have been exist in your mum's womb, we have changed a lot in our daily life style. I frankly admit that I am basically a stingy man and I can't afford to keep this bad manner for the sake of you. It doesn't matter how much more I need to work for my family as long as you and your mum is in good health. So please again you don't give us some unaffordable trouble so that we can together enjoy our life happily in one place. Before you come, I am quite selfish as a person and I never sympathize your mum's feeling generally. Now I fully understand how much my family is mean to me. So I happily do all household work to relax you mum and you. Probably my servicing is not good enough for you and be understand that is the one we could able to treat you.

There have been a lot lessons you have taught me within 2 weeks time. You show me how to take care and love your mum. You show me how to spend money in life. You show me the way to stay in life. You show me the meaning of worrying. You show me the life's uncertainty. You show me the both face of life. You show me how to survive in difficult situation. You show me how to treat with people. You show me how much my ability is. You show me how bad I am being a father/ person. Finally I could able to understand that you are trying to make me a mature man. That's why I need you more than you need me now. Please do not go away, come out to us and keep teaching me all the ways. I have to learn a lot things from you. You are my majesty in fact. My life would be more meaningful if I can make my home. I can't build my home without you. Let's enjoy life together with your beloving mum and dad.

Wish you all the best, my poor baby.........

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete