Friday, December 25, 2009

Fatherhood

IT was December that can able to change my life so much. One day my wife told me that her period due date is over for over week and she is not feeling well. I try to be optimistic by saying don't worry, it'll come a bit late. Actually I noticed that she is vomiting when she brush her teeth before going to bed and early morning after wake up. At the same time, she lost her appetite and I suspect in getting pregnancy. So 10 days after her due, I bought a test kid and we tried to test at home.

That day was 13th December, Sunday, and of course we are fully excited to see the result. We carefully did it and comply the instruction according to its manual. We were so surprised to see it two line that means positive that confirm she has been pregnancy. No choice for us but welcome to our new generation and we plan to make a visit to a clinic so that we can get a professional confirmation for this new baby. Two days later in 15th December, we went to a clinic and see a doctor who confirmed her pregnancy and checked her urine and blood.

After doctor confirmation, we take extra care so that our baby is in safe and well as much as we can. Being a fresh parent, we both are talking about our near future plan regarding to our generation for the sake of child. I have been given an additional duty to perform in future and my first priority now is starting to change I believe. Despite it is not a plan baby, we can't afford not to welcome him/her. We take all preventive measure to make sure the baby is safe at all time. We asked all experience friends and doctors within our society and we are visibly over worry about the baby. The value of life has been change and it's strange for a father although there are a lot challenge ahead. I'll do my best in giving my wife and baby feel happy and healthy life. What a wonderful thought in life to make a house to a home? Now I am praying longer and more attention than before for the safety sake of my wife and child. Hopefully I can able to provide a quality family life and I do understand the gratitude of my parent better than before.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete