Thursday, August 1, 2013

Midage crisis

I am not very sure if I will return home end of the year to begin own business. I am confused myself on whether I should go back with a job in hand or I better focus on my own job with full time basis. My job partner is not an engineer and I doubt the success of the project if I left responsibilities on him alone. The more discuss about this with my close friends, the more advices coming out to blur. I dreamed of doing own job after doing works for other until now. I have to listen my heart if I want to be a happy man. I have to be courage enough to start business in messy country. I know that it won't come easy and cheap. I make wrong move, my assets of so many years might have gone shortly. 

What should I do then? I have less time to make final decision. Nobody push me but my wife who is confident in self-employment. As a household leader, I must take initiative to pave a way for my generation. But it is still long way to go. Lets believe in dream and hope it will become reality sooner than later. Life is not rosy in deed especially for a man with empty background like me. But I have to fight to death. At the end of the day, we all have to leave this life and we'll go with bare hand. Then I have nothing to lose. The most important thing is to enjoy present life and I have to try day after day. One move at a time and don't care outcome. I must be man of my future. I don't let others to decide my fortune. So long as my attitude is right, I believe that i have to succeed my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment