Thursday, August 1, 2013

Car Girl

ONE peaceful night, my wife trying to convince our 3 years old daughter in the bed. It is not easy task to convince her to sleep with us. When dark came in, she prefer to sleep with her nanny who is relative as well. It is in fact quite norm for any baby to ask for somebody who is familiar to them when they want to sleep or eat. As a biological mum, my wife find it very hard to accept it. She wants to get all love from her daughter and she seem no tolerate to see her little girl asking for other in front of her. I am always onlooker whenever they are busy with something aside. My wife always seeks the opportunity to explain our little baby girl for why we are staying away from her. She afraid of our daughter misunderstands us and hate us for leaving her alone. Our daughter likes to get a red car and one night my wife said

wife: do you know where are we staying, my dear?
girl : yes, I know. Singapore
w : do you know why?
g : don't know mum.
w : you want to get a car, right?
g : yes I am
w : then we need to save money to buy car, dear.
g : i see
w : that's why we're working in Singapore
g ; i see
w : how many car do you want honey?
g : two, mum
w : what color do you want?
g : red and white
w : why two dear, it is not easy to find money in Singapore
g : red car for buying barbecue at strand road and white for going school.
w : oh i see dear. we'll order at factory for you later.
g : is it too long mum to get?
w : not very long dear, one almost finished in factory and another one to be ordered soon
g : let me have soonest possible, mum
w : okay dear, you stay clever while we are away for saving money.
g : yes I'll
w : clever.....okay time to sleep, dear
g : good night
w : good night

My wife is such a woman to tame her wild daughter. My eldest sister and I were listening what they are talking about and felt sorry. I also felt guilty for unable to live family together. We are hopeful we will get a happy family time sooner than later. For the moment, I got additional duty to buy a red car for our beloved princess. Have a great dream, my dear.

2 comments:

  1. ဖတ္ရတာ ဟတ္ထိလိုက္တာ
    ကေလးေတြလဲ ပူဆာရင္ ထိပ္ကပဲေနာ္ ကား တဲ့

    ReplyDelete
  2. ဟုတ္ပဗ်ာ.....

    ReplyDelete