Thursday, August 1, 2013

Excellent Choice

THE day long waited for has come yesterday for my wife. She knows that end of July would be full of interest with the prospect of midterm bonus regardless of small or big. As her year long big project close to finish, she is expecting fat bonus following her best endeavor with her on-going big project. She has been working on site office for more than a year. She has seen her site caught fired. She has seen her company being fined by authority for inappropriate house keeping. She has seen several colleagues in and out during construction period. She has quarreled with several sub-contractors for the sake of company's profit. At some month, she needs to work over night. If she has to show the most impact person for her hard-working, she may have nobody but me as her hubby who everyday cook dinner at her absent. There were nights that I need to wait until over midnights. I talked my colleagues at work that how much my wife has been busy at her work compare to our workload.

Finally, it all bear fruits for her hard working. Her boss seem no stupid to retain talented staff like my wife. She yesterday suddenly asked me to guess how much she may get this month for bonus just before checking account through iBanking. In order not to disappoint her, I under guess by saying "1.5X" and she seem confident with getting fat bonus. I got wrong and she is right after we witness incoming money. It was 4X salary including July one that is adding to her account. We got surprised and of course happy together. We got to admit that we never got such big amount as a form of performance bonus in life. We both believe that our recent donations during our trip back home brought us good fortune to our life. I was intimidated by her success and response by silent. My clever wife does not fail to console by offering me a wish thing to buy. I am grateful to my wife for her present but it is shameful fact that I never buy her something present before like she does. All my handsets used in S'pore had been bought by her and finally I realize that I have got an excellent choice to have her as my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment