Friday, August 30, 2013

life as it is

I wanted to become an Architect since my hobby is drawing as a child. But I became a civil engineer through several system. Then work as a quantity surveyor since my graduation. I have been working oversea job for 9 consecutive years in two different nations. But both employers are doing deep foundation which is not meeting my interest indeed. I wanted to involve in a beautiful building projects but still I can't escape from ground. As a bored pile QS, I have less chance to advance my career. Despite I still stuck in the current company. The time past, confident declined. The older I am, the less likely to change job. The less exposure in complex project really make me feel guilty as it totally drain my motivation and lose confident in own capacity. 

Once my wife and some close friends listen what I said. Now the trend up side down and it is always me who listen what they are talking. No matter sometime they boast how their jobs are difficult and interesting. What had wrong with me those years back? Perhaps laziness and pleasing with comfort ground to work in. There is a Burmese saying that "you need to wait a shelter from sunshine". It has a secrete fact behind. Since the world is round and constantly rotate, now sunshine place will definitely become shade sooner or later. If it apply our life. I have stayed enough under shade and it is going to be simmering sun when I turn old. With regret, I am seriously looking for a better suit job but never easy as before since I have been aged. If life is not a rosy route, I need some time to settle in the new challenges that might come in. Finally we all have to leave the current life and we resume another life again. Life is always as it is rather than at our wills in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment