Thursday, August 1, 2013

Green pasture is coming back

WHEN I think of ASSK, I feel ashamed in term of citizen obligation to home country. As everybody has different value of life, it could be differentiate among people. The government is doing his best while it is not total success through half term. Opposition is apparent trying to make ally with ruling party. It is better not to criticize if I am not excel at politic. But I am interested in what's happening on our home soil. We must one day return home as it is where our hearts exist. For any reason, we shouldn't surrender our citizenship, once told by former UN secretary U Thant. I am very pleased with his patriot toward country. Sadly, his funeral service wasn't success by selfish ruler that time. 

Myanmar nowadays is promising land for all investors across the world. Everybody rush to access Myanmar. I feel something wrong to learn that there are still big market to emigrate outside for greener pasture. It is much depend on the capacity of current civilian government on how much they can attract foreign investment at home. Nobody want to go oversea if they can find a job at homeland. Likewise, people abroad like me will not hesitate to return home if the time is quite right. I am sure such returners will bring in not only some capitals but technologies they had learned abroad. And it will help nation build quickly and our next generation will not suffer the same as we had felt in past few decades. May our government able to find right formula to correct the deteriorating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment