Thursday, July 15, 2010

To My Missing Princess

IT WAS WEDNESDAY MID OF JULY, exactly 14th July 2010, she landed to this earth to meet her beloving parent and peers. I am surprised to know that she arrived to our world 8 days earlier than designated date we set previously based on astrologer and our consultant OG. I knew that my wife wasn't feeling well on Tuesday afternoon and she felt she's going to deliver shortly. Unfortunately our OG was still in Yangon and we can only able to contact her through her mobile. My family member alerted and get ready for the emergency delivery for my wife and follow all instructions of our appointed OG through handphone.

We initially expected to give birth on July 22 (Thursday) and our baby didn't seem to fulfill our plan. Anyway we see it positive as both baby and her mum can escape 8 days earlier from a heavy burden of daily routine. The rest inconvenience things can be settled easily without consuming much time. Luckily I have big family members in my home town and already booked to private hospital room to welcome my princess on the very first day of her on this planet. On penultimate night, I called my wife and talked to her about how does she feeling. She replied me she's fine but can't say sure for earlier operation. It all will depend on our OG's decision who will be arriving on Wednesday early morning from Yangon by bus. So I assumed that the possibility of operation would be 50% only. I made another phone appointment on next day myanmar standard time 8:00am to confirm latest news.

Amazingly, by the time I call my wife on the next day, my eldest sister pick up phone and told me that my princess is already in her hands. I was fully surprised and feeling some senses once I am told like that. I immediately asked my sister if my baby was fine or not. She instantly reply me yes she's fine. Consequently I asked how about my wife? This time she can't answer my question as my wife still in the operation theater and haven't come out of that room yet. So I turned to my princess and asked again to my sister that how much baby is weighted. My sister said she weigh 5lb and 4oz, slightly smaller than normal. But I could able to sight because I know she seems healthy. Then I made another phone appointment on afternoon at the same day so that I can speak with my beloving wife personally. I was excitingly waiting for this noon and pray for my wife's safety.

Once the clock strike to 12:00, I called again and met my wife who is feeling very painful and find it very hard to talk me through hand phone. So I let her take relax and skip to continue to call. But I can relief to know that her operation was successful and now everything goes right with her and baby as well. I asked to my younger sister about my princess. She told me a lot about my baby and I try to image her through imagination because I am an ocean away from the hospital my wife was admittance. Thanks to all who helped my wife and baby getting smooth operation. Being a father, I felt guilty for unable to stay beside my wife despite my wife fully understand me. I pity her as she is giving birth amid my relatives. Even her biological mother is not around for some reasons and of course me, her husband, is out of country. Hopefully my wife and my infant baby girl will forgive me for this failure.

What I can do for now is just keep calling them to console and make sure they are taken care by me who is performed not only a husband to my wife but a father to my infant. I can't imagine myself not to around by my parent once I was young. But I am now committing myself to things I don't want in past to my own daughter. Life is a bit cruel this time to my own family members especially to newly born my princess. But coincidently I am middle of my course that don't allow me to go away from class and my work also put me the same degree. Being a dad, financial supporting to his family is a cole duty in our traditional rule. In view of that, I wish my princess will forgive me by the time she is grown up and understand her dad wasn't around when she was born. Hopefully my princess is determined to be a good person who always understand her parent since we both treat our own families as a good son and daughter. I believe in good karma will follow us as long as my wife and I are doing good things in past.

At the moment, I'll be counting days to reunion with my own family oneday back in Myanmar. I don't want to accuse for this sad story but myself. What I can say now to my princess is I'll try my best to support her life being a dutiful and kind dad. I beg your mercy for this specific moment, my princess. See you one day personally. But I see you everynight through my dream,my dear. I'm sure you'll also miss me dearly. Lets hope a day of family union to come as fast as possible. Have a perfect health, my princess.

your dad
singapore
15072010

10 comments:

  1. ohh! i luckily know about your newly born princess right now my brother! i just wanna wish "Be happy and healthy!" and "Good Luck!" to your baby, your lovely wife and to your family forever. Even though i am a single now, i feel something strange on behalf of a father while reading your words. Good luck my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. တကယ္ေတာ့ ဒီအခ်ိန္မွာ သမီးေရာက္လာဦးမည္မထင္ေသး။
    ဒါေပမယ့္ သမီးနဲ့သင့္ေတာ္မယ္ထင္တာ၊ၾကိုက္မယ္ထင္တာေတြကိုၾကိုတင္စီစဥ္ထားခဲ့၍အားလုံးေတာ့အဆင္သင့္ျဲဖစ္ေနခဲ့သည္။
    သမီးကလဲေလာကၾကီးကိုစူးစမ္းခ်င္လွျပီ၊ေမေမ့ကိုလဲအေဖာ္လုပ္ေပးခ်င္လွျပီ။ ဘာဘဲဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ေဖေဖ.ကိုလဲအၾကာၾကီးစိတ္မပူရေအာင္၊ေမေမ့ကိုလဲအၾကာၾကီးမေမာပန္းရေအာင္လာခဲ့သည္။
    လာျခင္းေကာင္းေသာသမီးကေလးဘဲျဖစ္သည္။
    အျမင့္ထက္မွာတလူလူတက္မယ့္အဓိပတိဖြားသမီးေလးကို ေလျပင္းတိုက္မခံရေအာင္ အခက္အလက္ေတြေဝျဖာေအာင္ ေဖေဖနဲ့ေမေမက ၾကိုးစားရဦးမည္။..................................................

    ဇင္မင္းျငိမ္း၊ခင္မာဝင္းႏွင့္သမီးကေလးတို့ မိသားစု ၇ာသက္ပန္ မခြဲမခြာ ခ်မ္းေျမ့ေပ်ာ္႐ႊင္ ၾကပါေစ။

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your time, bro & sis. It really means me a lot and rewind me to go fwd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skip tracing" is one of the terms used in the business of finding missing people. Professional skip tracers allege to be able to locate anyone, by using a vast array of methods. missing children

    ReplyDelete
  5. such as addresses and telephone numbers, but doubly difficult here in Canada, where just about all missing children

    ReplyDelete
  6. In these times, there are now a lot of people that are using online people search tools for the purpose of finding missing persons that they know or even to find some details about people that they do not know that much too. The internet has really become the one source of information for a lot of people that need to do different kinds of searches and researches. As an example, browsing through social networking sites is just one of the ways how you could get some details about any individual that has his or her account in those sites. missing persons private investigator

    ReplyDelete
  7. The loss of a loved one isn't always because the person has died. Sometimes, that person is missing. If the missing person happens to be an adult child, a whole new relationship with grief comes along. missing persons investigation

    ReplyDelete
  8. In these times, there are now a lot of people that are using online people search tools for the purpose of finding missing persons that they know or even to find some details about people that they do not know that much too. The internet has really become the one source of information for a lot of people that need to do different kinds of searches and researches. As an example, browsing through social networking sites is just one of the ways how you could get some details about any individual that has his or her account in those sites. private investigator cheating spouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. The loss of a loved one isn't always because the person has died. Sometimes, that person is missing. If the missing person happens to be an adult child, a whole new relationship with grief comes along. criminal private investigator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scranton, PA; Demographic Research; Mid Size Cities. We Buy Houses Pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete