Thursday, July 1, 2010

Long awaiting day

BEING EXPECTANT DAD, I have been awaiting one day to welcome our first biological child since we knew my wife was pregnant. We have tried all the way to protect and save our baby by asking our seniors and relatives with fully excitement. Time seem slowly gone to my eager mind because I just want to see baby physically soonest possible. Unfortunately I can't afford to take care my pregnant wife as I need to work oversea. Finally the much awaiting day is at the corner and of course we, couple, are so exciting to cross that special day.

After considering several factors, we decided to give birth by mean of under knife rather than natural birth. Nowaday most of expectant mum choose this way for certain advantages I think. If they afford surgery fees then mostly will go this way in order to avoid hell-like pain during final days. My wife and I were confused ourselves in deciding which method should we adapt. Finally we approached medical doctor especially OG and consult with them so that we can get the flawless result. I hope my wife will go operation theatre room bravely for the sake of her baby.

Meanwhile I wouldn't be on the hospital where she'll give birth due to my oversea exam and lack of leaves at my work. You might have blamed for my irresponsible manner by staying away from family. I don't think I'll need to explain if you are working in oversea. At some point, we can't do what we like. We may have to swallow all incoming desire to suit our life-balance as well as maintain our bread-feeding job. I try to forget about that as I suffer by the time I think about it. I think no father would love to stay away from his very first child's delivery room. Last time I watch such manner from the movie and could feel that sense by common sense. Now I can come across for my own with a different story. Anyway I try to convince myself to calm down when my wild desire come up.

Compilation of days become weeks and weeks become months and finally we are approaching the final hurdle of our baby. What should we do for our baby in advance being a young parent? The more consider the more items come out I think. We, ourselves, were born in Myanmar's rural area where there was no hospital, doctors even nurses. But we tried to reach the position today we enjoyed. So I hope my baby would forgive me for not presenting at the very first day of her world in this planet. I may be a bit crazy to seek some forgiveness from my infant. But she may sense the smell of her biological father because the blood flowed inside her articles will tell her by means of sense.

Last week, my wife told me on the wire that our OG let us choose the delivery day between July 19 & 26. So my eldest sister and wife discussed with some famous astrologer and relative to decide the specific day & date. Finally we initially chose July 22 (Thursday) for our first baby. Consequently we began to think the name of her. I proposed my wife to include my first two name in my daughter's name and she had no objection with my tender. What a pleasant life to have own family for a person? I think all young family will understand what I'm trying to say. Anyway I'll try to become a good father to my beloved child in future. She might be my world or my future. She might be my strength. She might be my driving force in work. She might be my relax when I feel tired after job. She might be my favourite singer when I want to listen music. She might be my chef when I am hungry at home. She might be my mentor when I am old. She might be my guiding star when I am disable. What a wonderful life to able to think like that being a person? I will never forget the important of my wife and child in my life. Hopefully I can build a comprehensive family life sooner or later.

May my wife be free from painful and give birth successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment