Friday, July 9, 2010

my drawing foundation

I LOVE DRAWING and enjoy to draw something when I have spare time. I think I got this talent from my father's gene as my father is good at painting. He taught me how to draw pictures since I was only able to draw a circle,i.e. the foundation of writing skill for nursery level boy. I understood how to draw a human being by using circles and lines with the courtesy of my father's guidance.

As a result, I did well in all subject related with drawings during my academic time. Unfortunately, my country's school curriculum has no room for drawing section. Luckily on the other hand I have a father who can teach me how to draw. I remember my younger days I asked my dad to drawing my heroes figure at the front doors of our house. My house is relatively big and the wall are made of teak wood. These woods became a suitable place to draw for us. My dad usually drew some national heroes for me such as Maha Bandoola, Kyan Sit Ther, all are great warriors of our country in history. I was likening to see these bravery heroes in our front doors and always boasting to my friends by showing them.

Meanwhile I tried to copy this kind of drawing in my book and practice it so that I can later draw by myself. I dramatically became a story teller at the school by drawing. Once I was telling a story through my stone (a sheet of stone designed to write for kindergarten childs). I don't think childrens from developed countries will know this kind of experience through their younger school days. Being a child from a third world country, we have no choice but to use this. It is economical but easy to broken. The teachers used to give marks by using chalk stick. By this way my interesting in the drawing were born and grown up by time.


No comments:

Post a Comment