Wednesday, January 23, 2013

To my little daughter

IT has been considerably long time I do not talk with you. I deserve to get your mum's critics for failing to talk with you whenever we give you a call. It doesn't mean I do not love you. I always think of talking you by the meaningful way rather than just father daughter relationship. Your mother used to say me that I am very talkative only when I meet up my friends. I would become opposite manner when it come for daughter and wife. I never defense for accusation as it is partly right unless for 100%. However I never lose of my believe in convincing you when we will have time to live together as a family in near future. I may be your home teacher when you need my help. I am willing to explain on things that make you confuse. I may have something to share with when you reach school age. I may have some lecture to make you a better person through different angles. At the same time, I expect you to become sport awareness as well as an outstanding student at school. Without a single doubt, your mum and I will make sure ourselves to become a good supporter to make your life as high as possible.

We are always disappointing whenever we think of our present family situation that make us separate. We are painfully leaving you there to save some cash so that we could able to provide you a good initiative in your life. Oh dear, without money, we have very little chance to do in our country. We hope you will someday understand it. As our country has no educational insurance for our young child, I decided to open saving account with your name as a part of our loving kindness. We know you may not need it at your age. But we want to assure you that your parent provide you best possible environment within our ability. Your aunty was surprised when I first told her to open bank account. We got our own plan and it is not subject to reveal to everybody. Your mum and I thank you for keeping your health at optimum level. It really make us relax in someway and you deserve our thanks. We hope you will continue to grow as a fit children during your younger days.

No comments:

Post a Comment