Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CNY plight

CNY holiday is in the pipeline and less than a month away now. As we plan not to go back homeland this year, we wish to spend our long holidays out of lion city. But it is easier said to find a budget holiday destination than getting one worth for our dollars. Everyday my colleagues and I tell about holiday plan, changing one place after another but ending the day with nothing. As CNY holidays are peak time for world's travellers and it is going to be busy week for transport companies as well as agent, there is no longer promotion offer for both flight tickets and hotel rooms. This effectively make our plan swayed from original intention.

My friends and I want to find an economical place within region. It is mission impossible for those who are not early birds. In fact, it is boring to spend week long holiday in the HDB room and I am still hopeful of finding a place. This experience make me learn a lesson to prepare in advance for any travelling plan. As my sisters and daughter will come visit in coming April, we intend to go somewhere for family holiday. I will have to book flight ticket and hotel rooms as early as possible if I am about to find cheap. Otherwise it would be disappointing again within few month frame. As form of rewarding ourselves, my wife and I wish to travel before we return homeland for permanent basis. As time ticking forward always, our chance to enjoy travelling moment are pushed away by time. Hopefully I will find a suitable place to go in upcoming CNY holiday soonest possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment