Monday, January 14, 2013

Another 24 months to dig

TODAY, my application for work pass renewal has been approved in principle through online check. Amidst of foreign worker related news, there were certain degree of anxiety during process time. Despite we keep saying how bad some locals people are towards foreign workers, we are visibly unable to overturn reliant on this tiny island. In other words, I am allowed to work in this metropolitan city. To be pessimist, my island arrest has been extended to another 24 months. Alternatively, returning home is moved to another two years time. Anyway, I have to admit that I cannot return at the moment and wanted to continue work in the most developed country of ASEAN region.

I think, I am not getting ready to return home. We tentatively set time to go home for when our daughter reach school age which is 5 years in our nation. As my daughter is 2.5 years now, perhaps I could able to return home in another couple years time. We have to save amap and try to fulfill our dream come true. Hopefully our country will be quite different in another two years time to the given reform minded situation. And looking forward there would be enough jobs to be given out when we return home. It would be another zero setting by the time we go back homeland. As we have compiled considerable working experience and some saving, perhaps we may opt to establish private business to the area of our excel. It is always our dream to run private business regardless of small or medium. In the same time, we'll try to pursue a possible partner to start a business when we get back home. For the time being, I have to devote my time for my current employer to move forward. 

Wish the year 2013 & 2014 will bring some prosperity for my company and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment