Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Holiday Adventure 1


AFTER knowing unable to get air-ticket to return Myanmar during CNY holiday on last minute, we changed our plan to spend our time somewhere else rather than Singapore where we are working now. First we think of destination, whether Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia or Indonesia. Since we changed plan at last minute, the air-ticket became expensive and hotel rooms are fully booked. So we opted to go Malaysia and applied visa through agent. Getting M'sia visa is not difficult and it took me S$25 and 3 days in processing time. In fact, all other ASEAN countries doesn't need to apply visa to travel among ASEAN countries except my country. It's not convenience to do so but our smart government chose this way. Perhaps they don't care of people's comfort when it come against foreign income. Meaning other ASEAN citizen may need to apply visa if they want to go my country. Let it be.

This is first time for me to go back M'sia since I left M'sia for job in S'pore. So I was a little bit nervous to return old place and excite on new challenges that may come out on my way. We just getting visa for just ready to go M'sia if we wish to go later. The heavy rain did spoil holiday goer's mode effectively. I read the floods new of regional cities. It delays our plan going M'sia and we spent some days in Singapore Zoo and staying at home.With the request of one friend, we had a reason to go M'sia on Friday morning. Initially we intended to go only Johor which is opposite city of S'pore. I thought it can be done within one day and we can return S'pore at the same day we depart. We left S'pore about 9:00am for Johor Baru by public bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment